Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Harleys, earplugs, and Mall of America

Current location: Bloomington, MN
Total miles traveled: 1,396 miles

This will be a short blog because The Hilton stinks by charging $11 for internet on top of the ridiculously overpriced hotel room; therefore, this us being composed on a cell phone!

Today has been an amazing day! We left our hotel and headed straight for the Harley Davidson museum in Milwaukee, WI. It was perfect riding weather and I fell in love with the city of Milwaukee. It is absolutely breathtaking. We spent time on the canal and driving through the historic part of the city. Then, two of Ricky's life goals were accomplished. First, I learned how to use earplugs :) and second, we visited the Harley-Davidson museum. While we were there, we saw the oldest Harley in the world, learned about some Harley history (did you know that Harley-Davidson used to make snowmobiles, golf carts, and boats?), and saw some extremely old motorcycles. You'll never guess what Ricky purchased from the Harley store. A black Harley shirt! I know... Never would have guessed it since he already owns 876 black Harley-Davidson t-shirts! I bought a gray shirt with a pink skull.

Now, what was our Wisconsin goal? Yes, that's right. We wanted cheese. Well, for a state that "claims" to love cheese, there is a serious lack of cheese situation. We only ate cheese on our salads today because of their shortage.

Tonight, we arrived in Bloomington, MN. Tomorrow, one of my life goals will be accomplished. Since I was in 8th grade l, I have wanted to visit the Mall of America. Mrs. Burchell assigned me a project to complete on this attraction. Upon learning about the aquarium, roller coaster, and hundreds of stores, I have wanted to visit. I can't stinking wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment